Photo

Fight! Fight! Fight! round 2

39 replies to this topic

Poll: The crews (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Which would win in a fight to the death

1. TOS (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

2. TNG (9 votes [31.03%])

Percentage of vote: 31.03%

3. DS9 (5 votes [17.24%])

Percentage of vote: 17.24%

4. VOY (1 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

5. ENT (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 B'atL'eth's Blood

B'atL'eth's Blood

Commander

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

TOS because when you get right down to it, it ain't about strength or size in REAL fight....It's about attitude, the TOS crew has it..They are willing to do what ever it takes, and thats the edge in a fight...

#22 Maco Captain

Maco Captain

Commodore

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:48 PM

ENT would win because of the MACO fighting force present on their ship.

#23 CharlieTucker

CharlieTucker

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

ENT would win because of the MACO fighting force present on their ship.

I agree with you Captain. MACO's would totally win.
Let's Roll

#24 B'atL'eth's Blood

B'atL'eth's Blood

Commander

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

Oh so sorry! did you not take into account all the redshirts? Or the fact the TOS crew is very much like the 300 Spartans? Willing to fight and die for JTK & Co.? I thought not...

#25 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

I just meant the main cast, so no MACOs or 300 spartan red shirts. :P

#26 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

I just meant the main cast, so no MACOs or 300 spartan red shirts. :P

Well that takes out a lot of fun. :P

Well TNG would win because they have Worf and Data and in a strait fight it's hard to beat Data. Kirk might try to destroy him with bad logic but I think Data is above that.

DS9 would come in second because they have Odo, Worf, Kira, who has experience as a freedom fighter, and Sisko, who fights dirty. "You hit me! Picard never hit me!"

TOS would be third, but only because they'll have a slow start. They don't have an upper hand until Kirk loses his shirt. :P After that, he'll do something amazing like make a primitive gunpowder canon... 'cuz he's talented like that. ;) Scotty would take someone out by getting them drunk and Spock would kick ass uber-Vulcan style. Hopefully, Uhura will keep her cloths on.

ENT would be next. They know how to live on the edge and they have a great Vulcan who can distract Kirk and Riker with her boobs. Also, if things get really desperate, Shran will show up and help save the day. :lol:

VOY would be last. Sure they have a Klingon and a two Vulcans but how often do those Vulcans ever do anything? Tuvok never tried to kill Janeway even once! This crew is just too concerned with the prime directive and talking about their morals to be that effective, with the exception of Seven. Seven will probably take out 5 or 6 people before she goes down. Janeway might get one or two after she finishes thinking about the moral implications.

Edited by poko, 04 August 2007 - 05:41 PM.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#27 ColonialMarine

ColonialMarine

Crewman

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

Voyager! Cause the crew is battle hardened. And cause Janeway kicks butt and takes names. :naughty3dg:

The Few
The Proud
The Colonial Marines

Posted Image

Join the Colonial Marines at

Galactica.com

#28 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

Well that takes out a lot of fun. :P

Well TNG would win because they have Worf and Data and in a strait fight it's hard to beat Data. Kirk might try to destroy him with bad logic but I think Data is above that.

DS9 would come in second because they have Odo, Worf, Kira, who has experience as a freedom fighter, and Sisko, who fights dirty. "You hit me! Picard never hit me!"

TOS would be third, but only because they'll have a slow start. They don't have an upper hand until Kirk loses his shirt. :P After that, he'll do something amazing like make a primitive gunpowder canon... 'cuz he's talented like that. ;) Scotty would take someone out by getting them drunk and Spock would kick ass uber-Vulcan style. Hopefully, Uhura will keep her cloths on.

ENT would be next. They know how to live on the edge and they have a great Vulcan who can distract Kirk and Riker with her boobs. Also, if things get really desperate, Shran will show up and help save the day. :lol:

VOY would be last. Sure they have a Klingon and a two Vulcans but how often do those Vulcans ever do anything? Tuvok never tried to kill Janeway even once! This crew is just too concerned with the prime directive and talking about their morals to be that effective, with the exception of Seven. Seven will probably take out 5 or 6 people before she goes down. Janeway might get one or two after she finishes thinking about the moral implications.

:roflmao: I love it

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#29 ColonialMarine

ColonialMarine

Crewman

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:06 PM

ENT would be next. They know how to live on the edge and they have a great Vulcan who can distract Kirk and Riker with her boobs.

:thumbup:

I like Vulcan boobies. :naughty3dg:

The Few
The Proud
The Colonial Marines

Posted Image

Join the Colonial Marines at

Galactica.com

#30 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:24 AM

ENT because Malcolm, Trip and T'Pol all know how to use weapons

Malcolm knows all about the conventional weapons (phase pistols, explosives etc)
Trip can disarm any lady with his southern charm
T'Pol has good logic and beauty which are useful in any order

#31 NXO1

NXO1

Commander

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:45 AM

DS9 crew they have Worf, Kira, Sisko, and Jadzia Dax not Ezri. don't get me wrong i like Ezri but Jadzia is a warrior.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,686 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

TOS....Didn't you see Urura kick butt with Kirk and ...was it Chekov???I think so. :rolleyes: If it were a girl fight...I've got my money on her.

Tough call though. But I always fall back to the original!! :clap:
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#33 CharlieTucker

CharlieTucker

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Still the Enterprise crew has the MACO force on their ship and their the best in Starfleet
Let's Roll

#34 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

ENT because Malcolm, Trip and T'Pol all know how to use weapons

Don't forget black belt Hoshi.

#35 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

I think TNG because of the super-strong Data and the super-strong Worf.

Edited by Commander Lazar, 20 June 2011 - 03:53 PM.

#36 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

I can't believe no one mentioned Wesley Crusher and his dazzling sweater collection that could surely distract any opponent, crippling them with the mental torture of repeatedly thinking, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!? :unsure: "

So Wesley and his 80s Bill Cosby sweater collection; followed rather closely by Jake Sisko and his. . . whatever the hell he's wearing; followed by Neelix and his. . . again, whatever the hell he's wearing; and to round out the team. . . Voyager's Icheb who apparently checked the data files to see what Wesley might have worn had he been living, a few years later, in the Delta Quadrant. The 4 of them, working together, could totally incapacitate all the crews with their bad taste.

Help make Pauline America's Next Author! http://www.ebookmall...hor/pauline-mac

Posted Image

#37 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:27 AM

I think,what real fight battle have in series "DS9",because in one episode captain Sisco fight phaser rifle Jem'Hadar.In "TOS" battle see do not real.In "Voy" have fight,but this small.Me like only "DS9" and battle in this series.

Edited by Martok, 22 August 2011 - 06:34 AM.

#38 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:54 AM

I can't believe no one mentioned Wesley Crusher and his dazzling sweater collection that could surely distract any opponent, crippling them with the mental torture of repeatedly thinking, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!? :unsure: "

So Wesley and his 80s Bill Cosby sweater collection; followed rather closely by Jake Sisko and his. . . whatever the hell he's wearing; followed by Neelix and his. . . again, whatever the hell he's wearing; and to round out the team. . . Voyager's Icheb who apparently checked the data files to see what Wesley might have worn had he been living, a few years later, in the Delta Quadrant. The 4 of them, working together, could totally incapacitate all the crews with their bad taste.

:rofl1:

#39 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:48 PM

Well, i, for one, choose TOS crew over TNG crew for the victory. Kirk always has some tribbles up his sleaves if he meets Klingons so Worf would be going nuts all over the ship after Kirk would beam those tribbles into every single area of the enterprise. Data, who has still trouble with his newly fused-in emotions chip, would go crazy about those cute furballs and would duke it out with Worf over their safety- That just leaves the regular humans of the original cast in TNG, whom TOS crew would beat the phlox out of (wrote the phlox myself)
Posted Image
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

#40 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

I say ENT, with two martial artists and 2 secret agents and Xindi experience!!! :buttrock:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users