#141 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

Guys that is shaping up to be flamin' awesome!~
K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#142 x32

x32

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

We are moving this weekend. Well, I'm working, They are moving this weekend.

I have posted a 360 degree video of the entire bridge, as it was moments before we started disassembling it. It's on the progress page of the website although I don't know if disassemble counts as progress.

http://www.starshipa...com/1-3-12.html

#143 x32

x32

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

Overdue Ajax update. Work at the new building is almost at a stand still while we wait for the city to inspect the building's electric. Hopefully that should be done next week and we can get back in business.

Casting has started for Starship Ajax. Much of the production is going to be location shots so were going to try to start filming asap and do the ship interior shots later. See our Facebook page for more details.

#144 x32

x32

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:18 AM

After a looonnngg wait for electricity in the new building we are finally rebuilding the Ajax bridge. It should take long to get back to the point we were before the move.

It's almost time to start casting for the web-series. See the "Casting" page at the Starship Ajax website for cast list and information.

#145 x32

x32

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Some new news from the Ajax front. The Starship Ajax online store is now open for business. Check it out on our website, http://www.starshipajax.com .

#146 x32

x32

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hello everyone. I know it's been a long time since I posted an update but I'm proud to say a lot has been accomplished in that time. Not only is the main bridge nearing completion but we have also set up a studio to accommodate other shows wishing to use the sets. The new website is www.starstudios.net. Here is an update video posted today on the new website.

2-6-13- 360 video

As you can see we are actually nearing completion.
Posted Image

I would like to thank Feek61 at TosGraphics.com for the generously use of his screen accurate bridge displays. Thank you very much.

Remember anyone wishing to make their own TOS era fan film is welcome to use the set for no charge. Donation will be accepted to help cover studio and building cost. If interested contact me through our website,

As always, questions/comments are appreciated.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users