Photo

Rate "The Crimson Horror"

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "The Crimson Horror" (4 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Doctor Who episode "The Crimson Horror"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. C (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

How would you rate the Doctor Who episode "The Crimson Horror"?

Leverage.jpg
Leverage -- All Five Seasons Now on DVD

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin

trekkin

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

is it me...or has Dr. Who become sort of Hollywood-ized?

I dunno...there is something not settling well with me this season. There's alot of production and funny camera angles...not digging the stories. I guess...BUT the fact that Diana Rigg and her daughter were in the ep was EPIC!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Yes, having the Riggs was a highlight.

It is having a weird evolution this part of the series.
There is no getting to know Clara and her wonderment in her new friend and travels.
It was fun how it ended with the kids and the pictures.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like this season is way better than last season. Season 6 was too messy, complicated, and disjointed. This season doesn't feel like that. Of course, I still don't think any of the seasons are as good as Season 4, but I think that's mainly because I like the 10th Doctor more than the 11th.

Leverage.jpg

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#5 EMH

EMH

Federation President

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

It was one of the better episodes recently, although I expect the next one will be better! Poor old Mr Sweet. He has never harmed anyone :(.

Looking forward to the final episode of the season. I expect the Master to make an appearance. There has been a few hints here and there throughout the season, but...well it's just a theory! :rolleyes:

#6 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

I expect the Master to make an appearance. There has been a few hints here and there throughout the season, but...well it's just a theory! :rolleyes:

A few hints? I haven't noticed anything. Was I missing something that was supposed to be obvious?

Leverage.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users