Knight's Haven

24 replies to this topic

#21 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

As Knight's Haven races toward its epic first season finale, Sebastian must decide who is loyal to him, who isn't, and
how far he'll go to help an old friend...

Knight's Haven concludes its first season in
Knight's Haven - Season One Part Three, coming soon...

I'm starting to see these script-based web series as less like prose fan fiction than an attempt to add a cinematic experience to your reading.

MZPtv, Knight's Haven's old host before they moved to The Entertainment Network recently, describe them as...

An online series of screenplays that work as a "real" TV show would, just not filmed or put on TV. Each series is written by talented writers from all over the world, sometimes solo, sometimes in a team. A Virtual Series will typically have anywhere between 8 and 24 episode seasons, each episode being a script that represents a 22 minute comedy (around 30 pages) or 42 minute drama (around 55 pages) episode of the show itself.

... so, just as TU PUblishing "lives" in a publishing environment, they see themselves more in a video environment, right down to packaging their scripts with DVD (actually Blue-Ray) covers rather than book covers.

I know this style has been around for a while but I'm finding it innovative and inspiring.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#22 KWest

KWest

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

If I had the tools, I'd make a KH comic and animated short film too :D

#23 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

If I had the tools, I'd make a KH comic and animated short film too :D

Comics show action well - there's a lot you can do with DAZ 3D or a photonovel if you want to get retro!

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#24 KWest

KWest

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Our epic season finale is now out, and our second season debuts next month. Go to The Entertainment Network to check us out!

#25 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

Our epic season finale is now out, and our second season debuts next month. Go to The Entertainment Network to check us out!

Looking forward to this!

K

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users