Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

EXETER STUDIOS
POSTED: AUGUST 2, 2005

***While You Wait...***
*** ...Bonus Clips From Our New Documentary DVD***

Apologies for ongoing the delay. We're still waiting on a few seconds of special effects footage to complete Act One of "The Tressaurian Intersection." Unfortunately, as our special effects team is made up of volunteers, it is difficult at times to meet specific deadlines. I'm afraid we can't give a precise estimate on how long the delay will be. The feeling at this time is that it will be more than just a couple days, but certainly less than a month. We will make the next segment available the moment that it is finished.

Meanwhile, we have three clips from our forthcoming "Behind The Scenes" documentary
DVD:

DELETED SCENE: "...Send Mr. Cutty Through First"
INTERVIEW: "Holly Guess' First Day On Exeter Set"
TEST CLIP: STARSHIP EXETER "The Night Shift"

The first clip, "...Send Mr. Cutty Through First," is a deleted scene from Act One of "The Tressaurian Intersection."

The second clip is an interview with Holly Guess (Commander Harris) in which she describes her first day on the set of "The Tressaurian Intersection."

The third clip, STARSHIP EXETER "The Night Shift," is a short comedy that was shot as test footage the night before production of "The Tressaurian Intersection" began. This sketch was written by Dennis Russell Bailey and features some of the STARSHIP EXETER supporting cast (Avram Dodson, Priya Sircar, Xander Gamble, and Charles Reed), as well as a breif appearance by Captain Garrovick. 

I must personally say that I found "The Night Shift" terribly amusing.
Wowbagger: The Once and Future Prophet of Almighty Tim
"Make as much noise as possible!" --Manny Coto. Ah, good times. Does anyone remember Al Vinci?
Listen to the Star Trek: Excelsior audio radio drama extravaganza! www.starshipexcelsior.com!
...because not enough people have used the word "extravaganza" in advertising since the 1890's. I'm bringing extravaganza back.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:04 AM

Yep the Night Shift was pretty damn funny. I also loved the cutscene, and the interview with Holly.
Posted Image

#3 Darth Paris

Darth Paris

Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:12 PM

What's the deal? It has been over two months and the second part still isn't out.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Remember The USS Cole, London, Bali, Madrid, Tunisia, Kenya and Tanzania, Riyadh, Amman, 9/11: New York, The Pentagon, and Pennsylvania

#4 Trek-Rider

Trek-Rider

CHIEF SQUEEKY PIXELS

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:18 PM

Wowbagger! Can we not include Exeter in the upcoming Fan Fiction Productions Showcase trailer? hmmmMMM? Why are you guys being coy? :( Only need 20sec-45sec of footage from something cool you guys did, or an assortment of clips.

~Sarah/TR

#5 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:14 AM

The people working on Exeter are just plain busy with real life. The fellow editing the film recently became a father again, and the fellow who was doing the new effects footage also recently became a dad. They're working as quickly as they can, but they do have other priorities. I'm afraid the simple answer is, it'll be ready when it's ready. :)
Posted Image

#6 Shlomi of Vulcan

Shlomi of Vulcan

Resident Vulcan Old-Fogey

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:27 AM

The people working on Exeter are just plain busy with real life. The fellow editing the film recently became a father again, and the fellow who was doing the new effects footage also recently became a dad. They're working as quickly as they can, but they do have other priorities. I'm afraid the simple answer is, it'll be ready when it's ready. :)

That is actually the perfect answer. :thumbsup:
"Having problems with the present? Find solace in the fact that some future generations will call these "the good ole' days." Shmu'el Ben Shalom

"If I wanted to argue about which imaginary friend is tougher, I'd just go to church" Jason of KC

Politically Incorrectile Dysfunction

#7 Trek-Rider

Trek-Rider

CHIEF SQUEEKY PIXELS

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:31 AM

Oh that is great news!! ..But do they have any prior produced material they can release so we can include them in the Fan Fiction showcase trailer? It would be a shame to leave them out of it.

~Sarah
"With every ending, there is a new beginning."

Make it so.
Posted Image

#8 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

Oh that is great news!! ..But do they have any prior produced material they can release so we can include them in the Fan Fiction showcase trailer? It would be a shame to leave them out of it.

I'm afraid you'd have to ask them. Your best bet is to try contacting them through the subspace BBS.
Posted Image

#9 Trek-Rider

Trek-Rider

CHIEF SQUEEKY PIXELS

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:51 PM

Ok! I bop'd over to them and left them a note! Hopefully they will see it in time. We've gotta wrap up our media collecting so that we can finalize the script and make headway on the editing.

Thanks again to Intrepid for their promptness! You guys look great. :)

~Sarah/TR
"With every ending, there is a new beginning."

Make it so.
Posted Image

#10 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:34 PM

No problem, glad we could help. :)

Any estimate on when the trailer will be released?
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users