How often do you watch Star Trek ?

10 replies to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

I have question: how often do you watch "Star Trek" ?
Sometime i watched "Star Trek" but now i not watch this series.I am just tired watch this series because i can't every day watch this series.

How about you: Do you can watch this series every day ?

How many episodes from "Star Trek" do you remember ?

I remember is very many episodes from "Voyager" and "DS9"

Maybe anybody can say how many hours he/she watch this series on DVD,tv-channel,stream tv ?

Now i watch this series only one time per month because i seriously tired watch this series.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Ezri Tigan

Ezri Tigan

Chief Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

I watch voyager every now and then. As for the other generations, I've watched all of them at least 3 times.

I'm bad at remembering episode names. But I know the title for every single Doctor one :D
While other little girls wanted to be PRINCESSES, I wanted to be a VULCAN

"But there are reasons why we, as Star Trek fans, look up to the men and women on Star Trek as heroes and have kept the franchise alive for so long. They exemplify the very best of what human beings can be while still showing us the warts and scars we all have and we all must struggle to overcome." - Dan Madsen

#3 Butch

Butch

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

I've watched generations and Voyager at least a dozen times, the entire series.. DS-9, maybe 3 or 4 times... that one doesn't grab me until after a few seasons when Worf comes on board...
Watched the original maybe 3 times through... Enterprise, never watched the entire series.. the 1st 2 episodes and I was turned off.... I did watch one where the Mirror Universe was involved... but seemed so.. same ole same ole..

This year.. haven't watched any... Last year... I did watch some clips from Voyager when I was doing my 2nd episode so I could get my Borg Conduit down right.. and earlier I watched an episode on STNG the year before when I wanted to grab the Klingon Intercom sound.. but it's been at least 18 months since I've watched either series straight through..

Of course I never watch them straight through.. I skip all the Troi episodes where she's feeling crap.. and I also skip those character development episodes.. same with Voyager.. especially the Chock-oTay Indian medicine man episodes.. so lame..

I've watched all the Movies at least 6 times.. except Generations and of course Nemesis.. I did get JJ's Trek as a present and have watched that twice..

#4 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Thanks for your answer,Butch ! I watched Enterprise is very many times because this is my favorite Star Trek series.

Do you like "Star Trek:Enterprise" ?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#5 Ezri Tigan

Ezri Tigan

Chief Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't. I think it's the worst Trek ever.

No offense though xD It's just my opinion
While other little girls wanted to be PRINCESSES, I wanted to be a VULCAN

"But there are reasons why we, as Star Trek fans, look up to the men and women on Star Trek as heroes and have kept the franchise alive for so long. They exemplify the very best of what human beings can be while still showing us the warts and scars we all have and we all must struggle to overcome." - Dan Madsen

#6 Ezri Dax

Ezri Dax

Captain

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

I see alot of TNG on BBC America ... and I wish to see DS9 ... GET IT ON BBC AMERICAN -- NOW :)

#7 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

DS9 and Voyager are on TV at the moment. They are shown once a week.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#8 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

DS9 and Voyager are on TV at the moment. They are shown once a week.

DS9 and Voyager-good choice. your taste is very good. :thumbsup:

Edited by Beast Boy, 30 April 2013 - 04:48 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#9 Butch

Butch

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

Enterprise, never watched the entire series.. the 1st 2 episodes and I was turned off.... I did watch one where the Mirror Universe was involved... but seemed so.. same ole same ole..

No, not a fan of either Enterprise... or the renamed Star Trek: Enterprise, (like that was going to draw in more of an audience).. the whole Battlestar Galactica thing with the dog on board, the sonic showers, the language they used, the camera angles... it was a mess... I've watched 3 full episodes, and then a bunch of bits and pieces of the other ones...

They could of done so much more with that series and had a ton of material to use but instead came up with their own take on Trek... having a known actor play Archer was their 1st mistake... they geared it for a new audience...

#10 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:44 AM

I haven't watched since the movies came out... but I haven't had any cable either.... but I just noticed the next gen is on Netflix so I'll probably start watching it again
Do you like my fish?

#11 Morn's Revenge

Morn's Revenge

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

I watch episodes from one of the series six days out of the week and love it. I can remember episodes, especially the ones I adored and despised, from all the series's except TOS and TAS. I watch pretty much exclusively on Netflix and for 12 bucks a month it's absolutely worth it. If I happen to see The Next Gen. being aired on BBC I'll tune in for a bit

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users