9 replies to this topic

#1 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

Their websites are down.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 barbreader

barbreader

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

Their websites are down.

According to Dennis Bailey, who posts at the Trek BBS and Phase II Forums, no. They just have a negligent webmaster, who will take care of this sooner or later.
Posted Image

#3 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

Ah,OK, then. But they're still way behind on production.

#4 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

I googled, "Star Trek Exeter", and their websites don't show up, which they did before. I think the signs are getting obvious, though I may be wrong.

#5 barbreader

barbreader

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

I googled, "Star Trek Exeter", and their websites don't show up, which they did before. I think the signs are getting obvious, though I may be wrong.

Obvious about what? The people who are working on it still say they are working on it. There are people who wrote just one novel in their lives and did it over a 30 year period. I'm sure that at year 29 they were saying they were working on it and others were thinking otherwise.

Relax and watch any of the hundreds of fan films or listen to any of the over 180 episodes of audio Trek I have a nice collection of many fan films at my website (see my signature) and there are links to some audio Trek series as well as some audio Trek listings.
Posted Image

#6 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:28 AM

There are people who wrote just one novel in their lives and did it over a 30 year period. I'm sure that at year 29 they were saying they were working on it and others were thinking otherwise.

Good point.

#7 barbreader

barbreader

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:24 AM

And, the website is back up, vis: http://www.starshipexeter.com/
Posted Image

#8 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:09 AM

I stand corrected - takes a humble bow.

#9 scifib5st

scifib5st

Ensign

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

I would really like to see the conclusion of TTI.... It was very well done, the cast and crew captured something when they did this. Scott the director did a great job. I hope the finnal act comes out before we get Holographic TV's to watch it on. Posted Image

#10 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:34 AM

I would really like to see the conclusion of TTI.... It was very well done, the cast and crew captured something when they did this. Scott the director did a great job. I hope the finnal act comes out before we get Holographic TV's to watch it on. Posted Image

:roflmao:

Starship Exeter, The Holonovel!

Sadly this could be true.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users