Photo

Rate "The Rings of Akhaten"

6 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "The Rings of Akhaten" (4 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Doctor Who episode "The Rings of Akhaten"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. C (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

How would you rate the Doctor Who episode "The Rings of Akhaten"?

Leverage.jpg
Leverage -- All Five Seasons Now on DVD

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin

trekkin

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

Yeah Kyle...I almost went with C myself. Not the most interesting Doctor Who show ever. It might have been more interesting if he lost his memory and had to regain it in some way...I dunno, Matt pulls off the wacky, chaotic Doctor stuff...but the Old Man Doctor...who has seen the ends of time...not so much.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

A weak B. It had its moments but at times it dragged.I realize it was written to show Clara the wonders of space in a quick little nutshell.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 trekkin

trekkin

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

Having just watched some of the best of David Tennant Dr. Who eps...didn't help much. I guess they had a little marathon to promote Tennants new show, Spies of Warsaw...Which also dragged on a bit..IMHO...but I liked it.

Had a hard time with the British accents on supposed Frenchmen in Poland...thing. I dunno...it was a bit weird...

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#5 Ezri Dax

Ezri Dax

Captain

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

I do love Clara better then Amy Pond. It was different, and I think it will get better.Really want to find out why Clara can come back to life and who she is. Would be interesting when she comes face to face with herslef from a different life. Maybe they both want to take care of the little girl. Just me, I think it would be really interesting to see how she improves the series.

#6 trekkin

trekkin

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Yeah...I like her well enough. I liked Amy Pond...she was cheeky.

#7 Ezri Dax

Ezri Dax

Captain

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

The New Doctor Who is so much better then the black and white shows of the 1960's.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users