BEST Data episode?

4 replies to this topic

#1 AmeliaCharlotte

AmeliaCharlotte

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

A question for Data-lovers- what was the best Data episode? It doesn't have to be a whole episode about him, it could just be a scene. Your opinions?
'Time is a companion that goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again.'

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Hands down...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dWBmaKk32fE
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Ezri Dax

Ezri Dax

Captain

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Recall the time he was blown up to save the life of Captain Picard and the Enterprise. But, his brother B4 is cute!

#4 Morn's Revenge

Morn's Revenge

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:57 PM

His best episode in my opinion is definitely "Elementary, Dear Data" from season 2. I like how goofy it was and the way Data was intrigued by the stories of Sherlock Holmes. Also, that must be one of the few decent episodes with Pulaski in it 

#5 Morn's Revenge

Morn's Revenge

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:57 PM

His best episode in my opinion is definitely "Elementary, Dear Data" from season 2. I like how goofy it was and the way Data was intrigued by the stories of Sherlock Holmes. Also, that must be one of the few decent episodes with Pulaski in it 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users