Gershen-Siegel-Star Trek: Enterprise : Emergence

2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

I've finally got Janets' latest book up on Issuu!!

The Daranaeans, the only sentient marsupial species in the Milky Way galaxy, have a hierarchical society whose difficult First Contact leads to an eventual friendship. Just as they emerge from their mothers' pouches, the Daranaeans as a society, and as a species, are emerging from their Dark Ages.

Posted Image

Gershen-Siegel-Star Trek: Enterprise : Emergence
[Click to go to the TU Publishing issuu website]

Things have been tough for me this year and the cover for this was a real challenge to source - an anthropomorphic canid/marsupial? I'm not surprised I wasn't able to get anyone to help me to do the cover! It comes with the territory that if you can't get someone to fill the position, it becomes the publisher's job! I did my best with this one, but I think I found my limits here! Jespah is happy with it though - and I hope you are too! Janet has created a real speculative fiction series here, exploring how a species' biological systems can create and rule their society. It might be shocking to modern ideals, but we have to remember that the rights we enjoy have been hard won and should not taken for granted.

276p. 'A' format Mass Market Paperback format

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Its a good cover, O' great Publisher Kirok. :thumbsup:

Also, Congrats to one of our more prolific TU writers for another book. :clap:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#3 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Yay, thanks!

This is an original species and they are ... well, they can be difficult to take.

Honk if you love silence.

Published author, Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Untrustworthy-medium.jpg    banner-ezri.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users