Must love trek over chocolate

3 replies to this topic

#1 She Hulk

She Hulk

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

When I have had the privilage of showing my collection of ST memorabilia to a non ST fan the first piece that most have immediately commented on are prehapes the one item that truely shows my devotion to trek and the collect! They all use the same words, "are those chocolate bars?!"

For the Release of Star Trek First Contact, Hollywood, which is a trademark of Leaf Canada Inc., put out a limited 6 edition special wrapper around a chocolate bar. I remeber buying at least one to eat but the chocolate it self was not patterned anything special, so I cannot remember how many I actually ate. I did collect all six bars and they are complete with chocolate to this day.

Has anyone else seen or collected these?

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin

trekkin

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

When I have had the privilage of showing my collection of ST memorabilia to a non ST fan the first piece that most have immediately commented on are prehapes the one item that truely shows my devotion to trek and the collect! They all use the same words, "are those chocolate bars?!"

For the Release of Star Trek First Contact, Hollywood, which is a trademark of Leaf Canada Inc., put out a limited 6 edition special wrapper around a chocolate bar. I remeber buying at least one to eat but the chocolate it self was not patterned anything special, so I cannot remember how many I actually ate. I did collect all six bars and they are complete with chocolate to this day.

Nope, can't say that I have. Interesting items, though.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

They still have the chocolate in them? You have great self-control!!!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#4 She Hulk

She Hulk

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

After many minor set backs, and a few major procrastinations, I have completed my Trekedible blog. Come check out what the chocolate bars look like:)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users