Thoughts Lamentations and hopes

4 replies to this topic

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,633 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

For all who saw the pilot, and signed on for All Access in the States and Netflix elsewhere.

Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#2 trekkin

trekkin

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Voilà!

I found it! Well, Im way behind because CBS wont let me watch it. Im going to try like hell to get it to work on my iPad tonight. It wont work on my TV...grrr
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,633 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

Yeah I didn't sign up for All Access. I'll wait for Netflix or alternate means. I can't say I was super impressed by the pilot though.

Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#4 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

I've watched a bit of the pilot, but going to wait for more episodes... I'm disappointed to learn that the captain gets killed off, she's a more likeable character than the commander... But I normally end up liking every trek series all depends on the story lines... But same I'm waiting till I find a good way to watch it that doesn't include having to pay CBS... I don't even have cable.
Do you like my fish?

#5 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:09 AM

I saw only three episodes and i would want to say that this show is not canon because ships and interior on the ships is very futuristic, this is not 23 century. If you are saw ST:TOS, you must understanding what i mean. This series is prequel to reboot (Star Trek 2009).

Why this ship does not have warp drive and have only strange thing which called spore drive.  Also i don't understand why klingons are looks like not as in Star Trek TNG,ST:DS9. 

Edited by Beast Boy, 14 October 2017 - 06:36 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users