Doctor Who S7

11 replies to this topic

#1 Breachwood

Breachwood

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

Good opening episode. Surely the Daleks will return!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

The Daleks always come back ... but the next time, I'm sure the experience for the Doctor will be different.

Leverage.jpg
Leverage -- All Five Seasons Now on DVD

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#3 Breachwood

Breachwood

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm not so sure. Especially if Sherwin becomes the Doctor's assistant the way I have heard.

#4 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

I don't know why people keep on thinking that she's coming back. I didn't get that sense at all during the episode.
Spoiler

Leverage.jpg

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#5 trekkin

trekkin

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

I did sense that they are getting ready to change the companion(s), though...right?
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#6 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

I did sense that they are getting ready to change the companion(s), though...right?

Yes, they are. The five episodes airing this month will be Amy and Rory's last on the series. The Christmas special will introduce the Doctor's new companion.

Leverage.jpg

#7 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

I don't know why people keep on thinking that she's coming back. I didn't get that sense at all during the episode.

Spoiler

I thought it was a brilliant way to introduce our new companion and kill her off.
I think there was several clues to signal the Doctor was not done with her.
It should be an interesting episode when he does get back to her.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#8 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

I think there was several clues to signal the Doctor was not done with her.

Can you tell me what they are? Because apparently they weren't so obvious to me.

Leverage.jpg

#9 Bill

Bill

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'll be re-watching it and I'll note the parts I thought were the clues to whats to come.

Life is a con

#10 Breachwood

Breachwood

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

Thanks to the newspapers here in the UK we already know she will be but it won't be happening until nearer the end of S7.

#11 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,555 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'm not so sure. Especially if Sherwin becomes the Doctor's assistant the way I have heard.

I looked around the internet and it seems that she will be the new companion, but I'm really unclear as to how that will work. She died in the episode, right? I suppose she could meet the Doctor earlier in her life, but how come she didn't recognize him in the episode? Did she have her memory erased or something? I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this new character is handled, because at the moment, it doesn't seem like it would work, story-wise.

Leverage.jpg

#12 Bill

Bill

• Managment
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Tomorrow may be Christmas but we finally get our Dr Who!

A tidbit I caught today was this,

" Jenna-Louise Coleman hints that we'll meet 'different versions' of Clara - and Oswin was definitely 'connected'.
She also said that Clara's identity would be an ongoing mystery - but we'd not get any answers on Christmas day!"

Life is a con

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users