STAR TREK 40TH ANNIVERSARY Tribute Video

61 replies to this topic

#61 LLAP-TERRELL

LLAP-TERRELL

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:10 PM

I saw this video on Youtube without knowing you created it, and both my sister and I love it! We agree that it is the best 40th Anniversary video that exists out there! It's so beautiful! I love how you put it together in "chronological" order, like Kirk and Spock go through that time traveling thing (I finally got to see "City on the Edge of Forever" but I can't remember what that gateway thing is called) and observe First Contact, the launch of the NX-01, etc. like a mini movie. And when watching this video, I get the feeling that they are thinking, the universe is in good hands.

Very beautifully done!

(I finally got to see "City on the Edge of Forever" but I can't remember what that gateway thing is called)

It was called "The Guardian", and New Voyages used the same artifact in one of their stories; a great story, BTW?!!! :clap: :thumbup:

LLAP, TERRELL B)

P.S. I wonder if "StarGate" used this "Guardian" idea, with a twist. Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Aliens" used the "FarGate" to steal cable TV!!! ;)
LLAP (Live Long And Prosper) and NEVER give up!
Failure is... NOT an option, here!

"When one loses faith, and gives up hopes of trying to succeed; one LOSES, and gives up ALL hopes of succeeding!!!" - Terrell (himself)

Posted Image"> - SIGGY BANNER

<a target="_BLANK" href="

#62 Moonboy

Moonboy

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

Thank you ChristopherPike!!

What a beautiful video. I have to admit i shed a tear the first time i saw it on youtube a while back. Thank you for making this video, that is a beautiful tribute to all things trek.

I salute you!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users