Enterprise S5 Videos

313 replies to this topic

#141 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

Another great episode, y'all. That went by fast it was so good I am looking forward to the next one. :thumbup:
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#142 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

Damn, and I'm still on ep. 7

*runs to blog to update the stuff* Posted Image

*cracks the whip*

Get to it!

No, seriously, thanks JD for your continued support. Posted Image

Another great episode, y'all. That went by fast it was so good I am looking forward to the next one. Posted Image

Thanks, tish!

I suppose I better get cracking on the conclusion! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#143 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

Okay, well guys and gals, I have a problem!

My laptop appears to be dying, it took 20 minutes to even switch on! I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm hoping to have someone come and have a looksee, but this issue may impact on the conclusion for the current episode. I've advised Allee, so if I should disappear this would be the reason why!

Everything appears to be working OK at the moment, but I did hear it beep on me a while ago, which is the noise it was making when I tried switching it on this morning, so keep ya fingers crossed that it stays that way and that this isn't a major problem and it's fixable, hopefully catch you all soon!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#144 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

My laptop appears to be dying, it took 20 minutes to even switch on! I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm hoping to have someone come and have a looksee, but this issue may impact on the conclusion for the current episode. I've advised Allee, so if I should disappear this would be the reason why!

I thought you meant, if you disappeared the reason would have been because I "made you disappear Posted Image ".

Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#145 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

I thought you meant, if you disappeared the reason would have been because I "made you disappear Posted Image ".

Posted Image

Posted Image Yes, you are almighty! Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#146 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

Everything appears to be working OK at the moment, but I did hear it beep on me a while ago, which is the noise it was making when I tried switching it on this morning, so keep ya fingers crossed that it stays that way and that this isn't a major problem and it's fixable, hopefully catch you all soon!

If it's beeping, then it's a hardware problem. I don't know what would that be, though. Make back-ups of everything right now, just in case.

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

#147 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

If it's beeping, then it's a hardware problem. I don't know what would that be, though. Make back-ups of everything right now, just in case.

Ooo, JD, it was the first thing I did! I felt sick cos I thought I had lost everything, including my business stuff!

However, I am getting it looked at, but my friend (who is starting his own computer repair business), got sick so I'm hoping to have to have the diagnostic done soon. In the meantime I'm ensuring that I do regular backups now, cos I wasn't before *slaps self on the wrist*

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#148 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:26 AM

Videos look great! Added Episode 9, parts 1 and 2 to the side bar.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

Co-Producer of Star Trek: Renegades, Coming soon!!

GalacticaBBS.com - Owner

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#149 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

*Sending out good vibes to Pauline's laptop* :bowdown: Hope that helps!

Thanks, Tom for your efforts....I always watch the episodes when Pauline gets them up, however it is great to rewatch them with just a click from your side bar add. And they are wonderful to see again, I love them, as Pauline and Allee already know. Y'all are so creative and diligent....we are IMPRESSED! :buttrock:
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#150 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

Videos look great! Added Episode 9, parts 1 and 2 to the side bar.

Thanks, Tom for your efforts....I always watch the episodes when Pauline gets them up, however it is great to rewatch them with just a click from your side bar add. And they are wonderful to see again, I love them, as Pauline and Allee already know. Y'all are so creative and diligent....we are IMPRESSED! Posted Image

Thanks tish and Tom!

I've noticed that when the vids are posted on the bar the viewship does go up, so I really appreciate you taking your time out of you busy schedule to update them for us, Tom. You Posted Image

*Sending out good vibes to Pauline's laptop* Posted Image Hope that helps!

Thanks, tish! I'm still here, so it must be working! Mind you, I hold my breath every morning when I switch on.

My friend, who's starting his own computer repair business and who was going to look at it for me, got sick with the flu (which he's had for over six weeks now), so my laptop issues haven't been looked at yet, but he ensures me that things will be fine for the moment. *crossing fingers*

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#151 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:28 PM

Here ya go! The Conclusion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBxZ0AUaVI

Okay! Allee and I will be taking a mid-season break (Yes I know Tom, we’re one episode early Posted Image ). However, Don’t Panic!!!

Within the next 2 weeks (sshhh... I haven’t told Allee that yet!), we are hoping to launch our new website, Enterprise S5. This would be to coincide with the 1st anniversary of the release of the first episode (Okay, we’ll be a bit out). Anyways, the new website will see the release of the directors cuts for the first few episodes (don’t worry, I won’t be taking down the originals – how could I, they hold a special place in my heartPosted Image ). Along with DC’s there will also be short stories to compliment each episode (this would be the reason for any delay that will occur – yes I’m writing the first episode at the moment!!!).

Speaking of stories! If anyone would like to join in the fun and write a short story based on Tom’s outline and video, please feel free to message me!

I’m really excited by our new endeavour, it’s almost like S5 has grown up, and we look forward to your continued support!

Catch ya all soon!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#152 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:32 PM

Okay! Allee and I will be taking a mid-season break!

Oh, the infamous "hiatus" from all American tv shows.

we are hoping to launch our new website, Enterprise S5. This would be to coincide with the 1st anniversary of the release of the first episode (Okay, we'll be a bit out). Anyways, the new website will see the release of the directors cuts for the first few episodes (don't worry, I won't be taking down the originals – how could I, they hold a special place in my heartpublic/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif ). Along with DC's there will also be short stories to compliment each episode (this would be the reason for any delay that will occur – yes I'm writing the first episode at the moment!!!).

I'm really excited by our new endeavour, it's almost like S5 has grown up, and we look forward to your continued support!

Great news! Thanks to you ladies for making these videos and keeping the ENT spirit alive.

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

#153 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

Oh, the infamous "hiatus" from all American tv shows.

Posted Image

Great news! Thanks to you ladies for making these videos and keeping the ENT spirit alive.

This is my goal, to keep Enterprise alive and in the minds of the public!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#154 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

You know, another evolutionay step for Enterprise S5 would be to possibly get voice actors to read the lines. We would still have the same captions and visuals, the change would just be the audio, some of the music would be tuned down as voice actors spoke the lines. Just something to think about another day. :)

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

Co-Producer of Star Trek: Renegades, Coming soon!!

GalacticaBBS.com - Owner

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#155 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

You know, another evolutionay step for Enterprise S5 would be to possibly get voice actors to read the lines. We would still have the same captions and visuals, the change would just be the audio, some of the music would be tuned down as voice actors spoke the lines. Just something to think about another day. Posted Image

That would be really cool, Tom, because I have a visually impaired friend who has asked me if I could produce the vids with voiceovers. Oh well, hopefully one day!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#156 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

You know, another evolutionay step for Enterprise S5 would be to possibly get voice actors to read the lines. We would still have the same captions and visuals, the change would just be the audio, some of the music would be tuned down as voice actors spoke the lines. Just something to think about another day. :)

That would be awesome!

#157 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:33 AM

Great idea! Who do we know who does audio?

:eekout:

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#158 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

Great idea! Who do we know who does audio?

Posted Image

K

Would that be you, mate? Don't you already have enough on your plate?

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#159 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

What a treat, just got back from my vacation, and I get an added bonus of the next episode of ENT season 5!!! Thank you all. I love it. :thumbsup:

#160 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

You're Welcome, and thank you!

I've almost finished writing the short story for episode one, now I've just got to complete the DC video. We may just be ready to launch the new website on time!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users