Sunset is Out

2 replies to this topic

#1 MikeH92467

MikeH92467

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

Star Trek: Excelsior is proud to announce the release of our latest episode "Sunset". For those of you who have been following the "Sword of Damocles" arc, Sunset will fill in vital parts of the backstory. For those of you not acquainted with our series, Sunset will be a great stepping stone into the conclusion of the Sword of Damocles arc.

Sunset is available for streaming or downloading at <a href="www.starshipexcelsior.com">www.starshipexcelsior.com</a>

Enjoy!

Thank you for listening!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:31 AM

Star Trek: Excelsior is proud to announce the release of our latest episode "Sunset". For those of you who have been following the "Sword of Damocles" arc, Sunset will fill in vital parts of the backstory. For those of you not acquainted with our series, Sunset will be a great stepping stone into the conclusion of the Sword of Damocles arc.

Sunset is available for streaming or downloading at www.starshipexcelsior.com

Enjoy!

Thank you for listening!

Struth! My earbuds will barely be out of my ears all week on the train! new Henglaar... Outpost to catch up with... and now more Excelsior!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:03 PM

Sunset is available for streaming or downloading at www.starshipexcelsior.com

Enjoy!

Thank you for listening!

<ahem> Link to episode download? :whistle:

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users