No replies to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

Story:

The second war against the Cylons is over and The Twelve Colonies have been destroyed. Now Commander Adama of the Battlestar Galatica and President Laura Roslin lead a ragtag fleet of refugees in a supposed search for the fabled lost thirteenth colony, Earth. However, the dangers they face are many which compound an already difficult situation. In addition to the Cylons hunting and attacking the fleet in space and their infiltrator units carrying out sabotage-even as their former unwitting pawn, Gaius Baltar, helps in the hunt for them while hiding both his own guilt and the strange presence that haunts his every thought, the fleet also faces internal political conflict in which the rabble-rousing figure, Tom Zarek, is merely the loudest dissenting voice, not to mention recurring shortages of food, water and even oxygen. In the midst of these trials, however, clues begin to appear to suggest that Adama's bluff about finding Earth might hold more truthful than anyone could have guessed.

In my opinion this is one of the best sci fi series of all time. Here you can find drama, incredible action in the space or on the planet surface. Ronald D. Moore created is most dramatic series in the television history.

I am a huge fan of Sci Fi and i would want to say that this series is very good, i highly recommend this series for those people who like to watch sci fi series with dramatic story.

What i like in this show? In this series i prefer stories about morals, honor and many other aspects of the human nature. This series includes science, mystic, philosophy and much more. 

What do you think about this series? 

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users